2616 Mission Rd #61. | Tallahassee FL.32304
H: (850) 216-2979 | M: (973) 583-4485
To work as a medical professional for an organization that will enhance the skills I already have as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement.
Newark Community Health Centers, Inc. – Newark, NJ
Certified Medical Technician (CMT) June 2012 – Present
Medical Assistant (Externship) June 2013 – August 2013
- Updated patient records in the Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Scheduled appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services
- Recorded medical histories and recording vital signs
- Explained treatment procedures to patients
- Prepared patients for examination.
- Assisted the physician during the examination.
- Managed internal and external referrals to specialists
- Provided health counseling/education to patients
Medical Office Technician (Externship) June 2013 – August 2013
- Answered multi-line phones as call center representative
- Greeted and navigated patients
- Updated patient records in the EMR
- Patient data entry and retrieval.
- Office administrative works.
Health Care Services – Tallahassee, FL
Director of Housekeeping June 2006 – March 2010
- Supervised and hired of employees
- Managed payroll, budgeting and scheduling of employees
- Inspected resident rooms, inventory/quality control on a daily basis
- Monitored and maintained state standards, floor waxing, stripping, operation of heavy machinery
- Maintained environmental cleaning and daily maintenance of OSHA safety
Dollar General – Tallahassee, FL
Store Manager December 2003 – June 2006
- and trained Conducted customer Service
- Directed housekeeping
- Inventory control and management
- Maintained cleanliness and safety of store aisles
- Executed daily budget and compensation sales
- Supervised, hired employees
Drake College of Business – Newark, NJ
Certified Medical Office Technician (CPR Certified) – 2013
Lincoln High School – Union, NJ
High School Diploma – 2012
Dorson Vocational Institute – East Orange, NJ
EKG technician / Certified phlebotomist / nursing assistant / Certified patient care technician – 2011
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.