Customer Service/Warehouse Associate/Clerical
Eric C. Lucas
2996 Whirlaway Trail
Cell: 251-680-5217 Eric.Christopher1975@yahoo.com
Seeking a Business Management position, in which I am given the opportunity to play a direct role in the unlimited growth and success of a solid organization.
Education and Training:
Tallahassee Community College, Tallahassee, FL, United States Associate Degree
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, United States
- Proven patience and self-discipline
- Exceptional time management skill
- Natural leader
- Innovative thinker
- Relationship and team building
Bond Community Health Center July 2011 – March 2016
- Responsibilities include providing superior customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Schedules patient care procedures accurately (procedure, exam, area or physician referral, location, time of procedure); balances exams with patient/customer time request and provider availability.
- Interview patient's to obtain patient demographic information and documents in computer systems.
- Coordinates with physician's office and/or ancillary department regarding additional information needed to obtain pre-certification and insurance benefits.
- Pre-registers patient cases by entering complete and accurate information in computer system prior to patient's arrival.
- Identify and verify all essential information pertaining to intake, insurance verification/eligibility, and precertification on all applicable patient accounts. Revises information in computer systems as needed.
- Reschedules exams at patients or departments request.
- Initiates confirmation call back to the patient to include: appointment reminder, location, time, prep instructions, and financial responsibility.
- Ensures all exams are scheduled with proper clinical indicators and coding nomenclature.
- Counsels patients when an "out of network" situation becomes apparent or other potential payor technicalities arise. Identify funding source and additional information needed to secure accurate billing and/or patient financial responsibility.
- Coordinates as needed with other departments/ancillary areas for special needs or resources.
- Demonstrates ongoing competency skills including above level problem solving skills and decision- making abilities.
Cumulus Broadcasting November 2000 - February 2009
Air Personality / Assistant Production Director
- Perform a live on-air shift following station format guidelines and requirements, including operating all audio consoles, broadcast automation equipment, EAS equipment, and computers as necessary.
- Voice and produce high quality, commercials.
- Follow all FCC rules, EAS requirements, state and federal laws, and company policies.
- Follow and maintain radio station commercial, program and transmitter logs as required.
- Represent the station in the community at station events and promotions, host and MC community events; participate in charity and non-profit functions, and host station promotional appearances & broadcasts.
- Contribute to Company efforts by working effectively in a team environment to develop and maintain positive rapport with other staff members, management, clients and listeners.
- Provides quality service and assistance to all customers, potential customers, employees and vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Produce transcripts, program logs and running orders.
- Edit audio packages with digital editing software.
- Contributed to the creative input of a show, for example updating scripts.
McDonald’s March 1999 - July 2002
- Guide, organize and direct crew members on all stations to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
- Helped to refine operational abilities of crew members, by use of ‘on the job training’ techniques and by corrective coaching.
- Helped crew members to become competent in all areas by completing shift log as required and or supporting the crew trainers to do so, day to day.
- Supported the Training Manager in the delivery of the store training grade.
- Assist as required in the delivery of crew performance reviews.
- Participated in crew training classes as required.
- Participated in the orientation and initial training of Crew Members as required.
Allstate Insurance December 1998 - February 2000
- Evaluate claims to determine potential liability, establish loss and expense reserves, formulate resolution plans and proposals.
- Work with management and counsel in overall direction and resolution of litigation and manage litigation costs.
- Make recommendations and establish action plans for the disposition of reported claims.
- Report regularly to reinsurers and assist with reinsurance collections.
- Provide written and verbal reports to management.
- Perform assigned accountabilities in accordance with established departmental guidelines to include evaluations, authority levels, claim guidelines.
- Utilize computer software for the completion of assigned accountabilities.
- Handled and routed incoming mail and telephone calls when needed.
References Upon Request